You must notify Motor Vehicles Insurance Limited immediately if you have been involved in a motor vehicle accident and sustained injury.

You may lodge a claim yourself or through your lawyer.

What are you claiming for?

Injuries from a motor vehicle accident.
Death from a motor vehicle accident.

Not everyone who is injured is entitled to receive the same amount. Your claim will depend on your injuries and your circumstances at the time of your accident.

For example you might be able to claim:

  • Payment for pain / suffering / disfigurement
  • Income lost as a result of the injury
  • Income which you can no longer earn
  • Hospital and medical expenses

You should make a careful note that unless YOU CAN PROVE that you sustained the injury, or suffered, or lost income, or paid medical accounts, you could have difficulty claiming for them. Therefore you must obtain all medical report/records and accounts to give to MVIL

Our Services